- There have been a large number of investments in the health sector during recent years. There are 2,019 specialist physicians, 1,401 practitioners and 7,094 nurses. (2020)
- There are three medical schools in Konya. These are Necmettin Erbakan University Medical School, Selçuk University Medical School and KTO Karatay University Medical School. (2020)
- Konya has 45 hospitals with a total bedding capacity of 8,554. (2020)
- According to 2020 statistics, the number of beds per 100,000 people is 380.
- Additionally, Konya City Hospital was opened in late 2020 with 1,250 bedding capacity.